Affirmative Investments understands the difficult issues that can arise in real estate development. Our focus has given us particular insight into the following:
- Development in low-income neighborhoods with weak real estate markets
- Managing community processes with diverse stakeholders
- Undertaking historical rehabilitation to National Park Service standards
- Layering multiple sources of public, private, and tax credit based financing
- Constructing specialized buildings where the cost exceeds market value
Click Here to learn more about some of our projects.
The development process can be challenging, but Affirmative can work with you every step of the way to help you achieve your vision. Deals can vary greatly but in a typical deal we can manage the following components.
Affirmative brings experience to every aspect of this process, starting with establishing a financial structure that will work for your organization. We have expertise is using creative finances that leverage private, public and tax credit funding, especially New Market Tax Credits. With these strategies, Affirmative has undertaken the financing and development of over $1.2 billion of commercia and non-profit development across the country.
For more information on how we can help you, contact David Ennis, President, at 617-367-4300 or email@example.com